ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Have you seen this disturbing LBC commercial? A child joined a Spelling Bee Contest. Edu Manzano, the host asked him to spell the word REMITTANCE. He spelled it as L-B-C. What????

I found this advertisement improper and very misleading. I am not thinking of reacting with this commercial. But after hearing my friend's story, I can't help myself from writing this. My friend has a five year old son who asked her if the word remittance is really spelled as LBC. To which my friend vehemently said NO! (Click this link to see the commercial for yourself. LBC AD

I think it is somewhat delivering a wrong information to the younger kids. I hope they would stop airing that commercial and replace it with a more sensible one. Please do our kids a favor, make sensible and educational commercials.


3 comments:

jamil said...

hahahh its because of MONEY...they dont care that much...for doing such idiot commercial...

Analuz said...

Bitaw len...But recently they have changed it. I hope endorsers too are responsible for what they are endorsing. wow! your site is improving, keep it up.

yami said...

the commercial is disturbing particularly for little children who are just abt to enter school or worse, beginning to learn their abc's.