ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I was grumbling early in the morning because of the heavy rain. The rain that has continued pouring for a week now and cause heavy flooding around the city of Cotabato and North Cotabato. A lot of crops has been damaged. Properties were lost. Many people were left homeless and worst in my hometown two major bridges were destroyed that greatly affected its economy.

It was at this juncture that I received a message from my sister that says; Be positive in spite of everything. Enjoy being alive. There's plenty of time to be dead. Sometimes, nobody really care if you are miserable. So you might as well be happy. If you can't solve it, it's not a problem - it's reality. Happiness is like perfume, you can't pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. If all good must come to an end, then don't worry. All bad things eventually would end, too.

Alright, I know this rain would stop as well as the flood. I won't dwell in misery and grumble about the situation. For now, I'll just enjoy the weather and sleep.

1 comments:

Ron said...

I totaly agree with you. What insight