ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Caroline, an officemate of mine introduced me to the world of Farm Town. It is a virtual farm in Facebook where i play as a farmer. My character is named Erika after my sister and my farm is named Ushi's Farm after my baby.

I plow, plant and harvest my crops. I do these myself (if only farming is this easy!) I visit my neighbors and tend their farms. In return, I earn experience points and money to get to a new level. I am also sending them gifts everytime I get online.

During harvest time, I am hiring other players to harvest my crops. This way, I earn much larger amount of money and at the same time, they earn too. Just like a real farmer, I sell my harvested crops to the market and earn more.

If I already have enough money, I will buy my own little house. It is one of my goal. But for now, I concentrate on planting to earn more because I only have 25,000 coins and a little house costs 70,000 coins. I am still very far from reaching my goal.

I love this game. It teaches me how to spend and earn money, to be frugal and most of all the value of patience.

2 comments:

Analuz said...

Really its very enjoyable len. Many are addicted into it now. Wala pa ko hehehe. My friend too has her own farm there.

Yami said...

poor me. I own a farm, too, but don't know how to play by maintaining it.