ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

I was in the Office of Pag IBIG yesterday to process my calamity loan. There were a lot of people who were also doing the same. I stayed outside waiting for my priority number to be called, since I can't stand the crowd inside. While trying to beat my boredom, I looked around hoping to see something entertaining in that place. I saw this tarpaulin posted on one of the walls. It has some tips on gas and automobile conservation. I find it informative, useful and worth sharing to everyone. I can't resist myself from copying it.  Here it is:

  • Drive sensibly. Aggressive driving wastes gasoline.
  • Replace clogged air filters to protect your engine and to improve gas mileage by as much as 10%.
  • Set regular tune up and car maintenance checks to avoid fuel economy problems.
  • Keep tires properly inflated and aligned to improve your gasoline mileage by around 3.3%.
  • Clear out your car.  Extra weight decreases mileage.

I hope you find it informative as I do.  Have a nice day and happy driving.

0 comments: