ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

I am soooo happy! I want to sing. I am smiling like crazy all day. Singing songs at the top of my voice , never have a care in the world if I am singing it right or I'm already out of tune. Suddenly I noticed everything around me looks beautiful. I take time to smell the fragrance of the flowers I pass along the way. It is only now I see the beauty of the fluttering butterflies that go from flower to flower. I am able to hear the chirping birds, nature's own songs. I love to listen to them. Everything I see makes me happy. 
And while I am in this state of euphoria, there is only one person who comes in my mind. He is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning when I open my eyes and the last thing before I close my eyes to sleep at night. Who is he? Hmmmmm.....I am not telling. I am wondering, am I in love?????????





0 comments: