ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435







I got this tag from ate ann

Do you think you're hot? 

Yes, Sizzling Hot!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Please, upload your favorite picture
 
Why do you love this picture?

I obviously love babies


When was the last time you eat pizza? 

Last September 11, 2009 at Yellow Cab SM City Davao


What is the latest song you’ve heard? 

White Horse by Taylor Swift


What are you doing while working on this game? 

Playing Farm Town


What is your favorite nick name? 

Len, my nickname since childhood.


What kind of person are you? 

Shy, talkative sometimes, loves writing, nature trekking and babies (again!).  I am crazy about anything pink.


What is your favorite song? 

You by The Carpenters  and Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.


What is your favorite food? 

Mostly, I love Filipino dishes like abodo (pork and chicken) inihaw na bangus and kare-kare.


What is the most stressful thing to you? 

I get stressed when I'm in a  noisy place. I get stressed too with rude people and smokers.

Mention the three must have items on your purse. 

Lipstick, pressed powder and cellphone.


What is your favorite color/s? 

i love pink, light green, red and yellow.


Please tag other friends of yours. 

I would like to tag Calay, Joy, Jo, Yami, Wenny and Jamil


What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream? 

To spend Christmas in a place where there is lot and lots of snow.  We don't have winter in the Philippines that's why. hehehe


What is your favorite city to stay?

Hmmm....I am still thinking about it. 






It's Friday once again, I am looking forward for a long weekend since it will be holiday on Monday (Eidl Fitr).  By the way I am excited about decorating our Christmas tree tomorrow.


Happy weekend everyone!!!!!






0 comments: