ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Bored? Why not retreat to a paradise where you can be the star, the invincible, the hero or anything you want to be. A place where you can make everything happen. It's called imagination.

My imagination is my Utopia, my Shangri-la. As a child, I used to play pretend every time I'm bored and lonely. As I grow, I do it every time I am stressed or depressed. And I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. I would close my eyes and pretend that I am somewhere else. I would think of myself as another character and pretend it's really happening.

Today out of boredom, I decided to pretend it's Christmas. I played my Christmas song CD, closed my eyes and voila! Welcome to my world. This time I am in a snowy place. I really want to witness winter since we don't have that here in the Philippines. Some people would just take it for granted but I don't. I play in the snow, savoring the feel of it as they fall on my face. I made my snowman for the first time!

When I opened my eyes, I feel refreshed and ready to face the real world again. Well at least, I am smiling now. You should try it sometimes.



0 comments: