ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I woke up at 3 a.m. feeling very down. I felt so alone. I cried and cried. It's like I was so alone all of a sudden. I don't know what went through my mind that I kept on asking Jason stupid questions.

Dear, do you love me?
Yes I do dear. You are my best good friend.
Am I still your baby?
Yes dear, you are.
Dear I feel like everybody left me.
It's ok dear everyone is here.
Dear, is it normal to feel so down sometimes?
Yes dear, it's ok to be sad sometimes. Everyone does.

Oh, I felt like a child. I cried all the more. If only this big guy is with me, I could make his shoulder wet with my babyish tears. I am just glad that I've got this funny, wonderful, sweet friend. He is someone I can turn to everytime I cry. I am a cry baby most of the time. I shed my tears for no apparent reason. I cry because I want to. Today, I am having this so-called pre-menstrual syndrome. I am just glad that Jason understands why I am behaving so strange and that he is able to put up with my mood swings. How lucky can I get to have Jason as my friend. I couldn't ask for anybody anymore.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's really nice to have great friends.

limaj said...

kinsa na si jason?frnd lang?hahahhahaahah