ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I slept early last night because I felt so tired. I was watching the news but I can't control myself from drifting into sleep. When I was inside my room, I lost my drowsiness. As i always do, I read a few pages from the book, The Broker by John Grisham. It was lent to me by my office mate Calay. It was me who first read it because when she handed it to me, it was still completely sealed.

In less than 20 minutes, i drifted into oblivion with the sax music collection playing. I don't know how long time had passed when I dreamed about my sister's wedding. I was perplexed because she got married two years ago. And now she is getting married again. I didn't even see the the face of the groom. My mother told me to go to the reception which is 25 kilometers away from the church. But for some unknown reason, the vehicle is waiting but I can't seem to go.

I don't know if it is true that dreams have meanings. So I tried looking up on the net but I got different answers. One site said, it is a good omen that projects good future and happiness but the other site said, it signifies that somebody will die. I don't know what to believe. Maybe it is just a product of my imagination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over polite post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.