ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Good news folks! Early in the morning of November 4, 2009, I got one of the best surprise in my life as a blogger. I got a page rank 1 already. It may be an insignificant achievement for others but I consider it a great feat considering that I am a newbie in bloglandia.

I want to give credit to
Ate An who introduced me into the world of blogging. It was she who provided me with the basic know-how in starting my humble blog and for her constant visits and feed backs. They are all appreciated ate. Also to my officemate Calay whom I exchange information and ideas every time we talk and to Yami for the comments and visits. Thank you very much.

And to all the people I have not mentioned here as well as those who cared to read my blog, I am grateful to all of you for keeping my blog alive with your visits.

It has been my desire to write to express myself and to share what I have in mind to the world. When I learned about blogging, I have found a way to hone my writing skills. I really wish I had that. :)

As a way of thanking Him for this great favor He had done to me, I shared a fraction of my earnings here to the
Habitat For Humanity. It is not too late to practice a little charity and start caring about other people. This is my way of expressing my gratefulness for all that He has provided me this year.




2 comments:

scribbler said...

Hi, congratulations for achieving rank page of 1!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I was trying to tweak it -- changed my template, etc... ayun tabingi-tabingi.. hehehe.. but i'll learn.. :)

Yami said...

Congrats sis! Ako rin tuwang-tuwang when I find out nag-increase din ang PR ko sana wag bawiin ni Mr. G sa atin. :D