ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435


I received this Best Blog Award from Patsy, a wonderful person who just discovered my blog.  Thanks for taking your time reading my posts.


The rules of the award state that you must post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted you this award and a link to his/her blog. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you’ve awarded to let them know they have been chosen. The following are my choices for blogs that I have only just discovered and I do think they are worth a visit from you...

1.  Self Improvement Tips - Self improvement tactics that will direct you towards personal growth and self development.

2. Health Care Info - Check this out for its interesting topics.

3. Janz Crystals - I like this blog.  Check this one if you are into fashionable handcrafted jewelries.

4. Aimless Ramblings - I like her latest post.

5. Gossip Junkie - If you want the lighter side of life, check out this blog's post about celebrities.

6. Cookie's Corner - I love reading  this blog especially the topic about food.  It made me hungry.  I love sea foods too.

7. Adrian's Blog - This blog is about technology development, marketing, research and opinions.  It's worth reading.

8. Life of a Garden - for gardening tips.

9. Out of Context: pieces of a life - this is for you if you love poetry like me.

10. Information of Skin Care - the title speaks for itself


11. Centre-Ice - For Latest Health and Beauty Tips

12. Womensselfesteem.com's Blog - All about women issues

  I am still checking out other blogs.  I will update this later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://connections.blackboard.com/people/7f7182205e Buy Accutane Online,
http://connections.blackboard.com/people/16ca99c49e Buy Aciphex Order

January said...

thanks for the award..

Ron said...

Thank you so much for the award.

scribbler said...

Hi.. Thanks for the award! :)

Dorothy L said...

hello...thank you so much for passing your award on to my blog. It is most appreciated :)

Cookie said...

hello Len! Sorry for my very late reply. Thanks so much for appreciating my blog, Cookie's Corner. I am very flattered of what you wrote and thank you also for this award. Your blog deserves an award, too. It's cute, girly & neat.

nothingprofound said...

Len-sorry to be so late in thanking you for this award. I'm usually at least a month behind in everything I do. Want you to know it's truly appreciated.