ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I found myself on a river bank.  A river with crystal clear water that I could see the sandy bottom despite its depth.  I was so enamored with the scenery that I can't help myself from entertaining a tempting thought of bathing there.  When I am about dip my right foot, I saw a wounded snake swimming towards the opposite bank of the river.  When it reached the opposite side, it transformed into the form of a  man.  It made me wonder why I was standing in the middle of this enchanted place.  Then another man approached me and asked what I am doing in such a dangerous place.    I became so scared that I begged him to accompany me home because I don't know the way.  The man led me until I saw familiar places and faces.  I can't describe my happiness  when I reached home.  Only did the man bid me goodbye and left.  The last thing I remembered before waking up was that I was waving goodbye to him.  In my heart I know it is not the last time that I would see him.  But the weird part is that, I cannot even make out his face so I had no memory of how he looked.

0 comments: