ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

glitter-graphics.com



It's the first day of the month. 24 days before Christmas, 30 days before we say goodbye to 2009 and welcome the coming year, 11 days before my birthday. Yay!  Time flies so fast.  In our home, my parents are playing Christmas songs over and over again especially early in the morning.  I know they are excited because my sister Elanie and my brother are going home for Christmas.  Last night, I urged my brother to take the Christmas break in time for my sister's arrival.  I am very excited, too. It is time again for us to be together.  I remember the last time we were together as a family was Christmas of 2003 in our farm.  So it is high time for us to be complete again as a family.  


One more thing that I am so excited about this month of December is my favorite movie channel, HBO.  They are showcasing my favorite movies of all time.  The Indiana Jones series.  Oh my, it's an early Christmas treat for me.  I am a huge fan of Indiana Jones since my father introduced him to me when I was seven along with James Bond.  I never tired of watching their movies. and so is my father.  That's something we share in common.


By the way, I had a good scream last night watching Jurassic Park 1, 2 and 3.  I love good movies.  I have the books too as Michael Crichton is one of my favorite author.  And what else is exciting about December?  I just have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Yami said...

Mabuti ka pa sis excited na with only 24 days to go before Christmas. Ako melancholy ang mood, ewan ko ba. wala pa decor house namin. Siguro I should be happy na lang kasi wala mang material possession, healthy naman ang mga kiddos and they do well in school. :)

Sana makapasyal ako sa inyo, makaki-Pasko ako. hihi.