ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings




These lines were taken from the lyrics of Jose Mari Chan's song Count your Blessings.  I really love this song.  I always sing it when I feel so down.  As the year draws to an end,  I looked back at the previous months that passed and there is nothing I feel but an enormous and never-ending feeling of gratefulness and overwhelming joy for all the blessings that the Great Provider has given me.  I want to thank Him for:
  • the good health of my family
  • my job
  • my wonderful boss
  • the strangers I met and eventually became my good friends
  • another year that has been added to my life
  • all the material possessions that He has given me
  • the grace to help others who are in need
  • keeping my loved ones safe and sound
  • making me realized my goal of starting a blog (thanks to Ate An)
  • the time I spent bonding with my two younger sisters.
  • my bff (best friends forever) that taught me how to love dogs.
  • my friends in bloglandia
  • the air that I breathe every second of my life
  • the heart and pulses, every organ in my body that never cease to function so i can live well
There are still a lot for me to be thankful for but I can't put them all here.  If I do, I will never be able to finish this post forever heheheh....


With these blessings that I received and continue on receiving, what is better than sharing them to others?  That's the only way I can think of to thank the Great Provider.  This has been a wonderful year to me.  Thank you very much Lord for everything.

0 comments: