ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

With Love Wednesday
Friends are one of the blessings we have in our lives.  The ones we cherished like our own family.  They are the ones whom we can share our secrets that we cannot tell our parents.  There are some of them who would park for a while in our lives celebrate with us and then go on.  Some would stay only to hurt and betray you.  In addition, there are also those special ones who would stick with you no matter what.

I am just one of the lucky few who were able to find these special people sometime in my life.  However, I also have my own share of disappointments with friends, but still I did not lose my faith in friendship.  I do not have many friends though.  However, I can vouch that they are the right kind of people for me.   For what is the use of having a lot of them when you do not know if, they are genuine or not, right?  I have friends whom I met at school, work, online and during my childhood.


This is one of my cherished pictures.  With me here are my friends Teresa and Romilyn.  Eventhough I am no longer connected with Citi Hardware, still they remain my good friends.

Friends are one of the blessings we have in our lives.  The ones we cherished like our own family.  They are the ones whom we can share our secrets that we cannot tell our parents.  There are some of them who would park for a while in our lives celebrate with us and then go on.  Some would stay only to hurt and betray you.  In addition, there are also those special ones who would stick with you no matter what.
I am just one of the lucky few who were able to find these special people sometime in my life.  However, I also have my own share of disappointments with friends, but still I did not lose my faith in friendship.  I do not have many friends though.  However, I can vouch that they are the right kind of people for me.   For what is the use of having a lot of them when you do not know if, they are genuine or not, right?  I have friends whom I met at school, work, online and during my childhood.

Life can be very lonely without a friend to share it with.  Nobody would appreciate you for who you are.  Nobody would pat your back even for a small feat.  You will not have a shoulder for you to cry on when you need to.  Be happy for the people that were once a stranger that helps you see the beauty of everything and made you value the essence of friendship.


 And this is my BFF whom I share all the silly thoughts in my mind and the one who absorbs my craziness when I am having a PMS. heheheh....  He is like the older brother I never had.

2 comments:

nothingprofound said...

So true. How empty all our thoughts and words would be if we had no one to share them with.

Jona said...

hi len! i've visited your post i just wasn't able to comment hehe :) mejo busy...sorry.
anyway, you got good friends and that's what's important. thanks for joining and merry christmas!