ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Somebody sent this message to my e-mail.
  • I asked God to take away my pain.  God said, "No.  It is not for me to take away but for you to give up."
  • I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.  God said, "No. His/her spirit is whole; the body is only temporary."
  • I asked God to grant me patience.  God said, "No.  Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned."
  • I asked God to give me happiness.  God said, "No.  I give you blessings.  Happiness is up to you".
  • I asked God to spare me pain.  God said, "No.  Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me."
  • I asked God to make my spirit grow.  God said, "No.  You must grow on your own;  but I will prune you to make you fruitful."
  • I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.  God said, "No.  I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things."
  • I asked God to help me LOVE others as much as He loves me.  God said, "Ahhh, finally you have the idea."
The sender said that if I love God I have to share it to as many people as I can. So that is why you are reading it now because I chose to share it here.

0 comments: