ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
As I am browsing the net right now, I can hear a lot of helicopters surrounding our area. I am perplexed because I did not hear about the news that a VIP is coming here. My officemate texted me saying that an Air Force plane crashed just in our vicinity. I asked my brother about it and he confirmed the same. He told me that it was a nomad six seater plane owned by the Philippine Air Force that carries military officers including a general. It took off from the Awang Airport at around 11:35 a.m. As of now there is no news if the crew and passengers are alive. It looked like there is no survivor as the aircraft is in total wreck. It is really terrible. I have no idea what could have gone wrong. The authorities are still in the process of determining it as the black box have not yet recovered. I have to watch the afternoon news later

0 comments: