ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435


When I visited my cousin yesterday, I noticed some changes in her home. She has put on new curtains of different hue from the previous ones, she rearrange the living room and made some repairs in the kitchen. She decided to give her house a new look in time for her husband’s arrival by the end of the month. Most notable were the changes she made for her kids’ room. She has two children; a boy and a girl. The two kids used to share a room to make them closer to each other according to her. Now that her kids are growing up she decided to let them sleep in separate rooms. She has the room renovated for her daughter and gave a new one for her son. She bought them new beds, too and disposed the old bed they used to share. The kids love the changes being made on the house and told me about it while we were eating lunch. They show me their rooms later and invited me to come inside and play with them like we always do when I am with them. The kids were happily jumping up and down their respective beds. The girl asked me if I can stay for the night but I declined as I have still other things to do for the rest of the day. But I promised the kids that I will visit them next week and play with them again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The author of themountainsings.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: People frequently smile for no reason when they’re walking up and down the aisles on a flight Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]