ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

I am entertaining the thought of having a second blog; but I am having apprehensions. I am not sure if I can make it active because in the next few months, I would be busy as a bee with my plans to further my education. I wish I would never run out of the will power to pursue my plans and goals. Right now, I have a lot of things in mind that I want to accomplish. I am not sure if I can do them all; I will just try my very best.

Sometimes, I want to drag the hands of time to make it go faster. I want to see what will become of me five years from now. Anticipating for the future is an exciting thing to do. One thing I like about the future is it’s full of surprises; and I cannot wait to see it! The mere thought makes me scatterbrained like a school girl lol.

Going back to my plan of having a second blog, I think it is a good idea as I need an outlet to convey what will happen as I embark with my new adventure. I know it is not an easy thing to do. It is 10 years ago when I step out of the institution of higher education and I do not know what awaits me the moment I go back to reading a mountain of books ,researches, assignments and the scariest part, oral recitations. It is making me nervous. I would rather choose to be given an examination with one thousand questions than speak in front of people. It is a shame I did not develop my interaction skill. My inferiority complex would surface from time to time and this is what destroys my disposition. Meantime, I will try to decide tonight about creating a new blog or not.