ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Due to the power outage we experienced at the office yesterday, I got no choice but to doze off on my desk to let the time passed. It was dark and the ambiance was tempting me to be asleep. When I woke up, I vowed to myself that since tomorrow is a local holiday, I am going to spend the day sleeping. But then again, I forgot about my promise and found myself in front of the idiot box, watching the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics Ladies’ Figure Skating after switching on to many channels to find a good show. I watched Larry King Live and they were talking about the trainer who was killed by a whale. I got bored so I switched it again to Solar Sports to watch Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.

I was able to watch the performances of Mao Asada of Japan, Joannie Rochette of Canada, Mirai Nagasu of the United States of America. I was awed by their jaw dropping routines. They looked like they have no bones at all with all those twisting and flipping.

After the performance of Mirai Nagasu, the Olympic Committee announced the winners. Joannie Rochette got bronze, Mao Asada got silver, and Kim Yu-Na of Republic of Korea, whom I unfortunately missed her performance bagged the gold medal for the ladies’ figure skating event. Mirai Nagasu landed on the fourth place. Afterwhich, the Victory Ceremony proceeded and medals were awarded to the winners.

After that I switched channels again, and watch Fast and Furious on HBO for a while. It was I think five minutes before the ending hehehe. With no good show to watch, I went to my room and sleep only to wake up sweating profusely because of the high temperature brought about by the power outage, again?! It’s terrible!

0 comments: