ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I thought I am going to have a quiet weekend within the four corners of my room sleeping; but my cousin called last night and lured me to come here at Davao City to have a little fun. So, I woke up very early to do my laundry so I could leave as early as possible. 

I left Cotabato City very sleepy and spend the whole traveling time sleeping.  I arrived here just in time for lunch.  My aunt met me at SM City without my cousin as she was left home tending her son, whom I fondly called her excess baggage :)  My aunt and I just ate at the food court and took pictures of the hanging roses shaped in heart.  Too bad I can't upload it now.  I will try to do it when I get home.

Since I can't think of anything else to do, we watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. It was really fun.  Thereafter, we went to National Bookstore to buy books; to my dismay, there is still no available book entitled The Lost Symbol on paperback. I don't like the hardcover as it is too bulky to carry and much more expensive.  I bought Michael Crichton's Runaway Jury for my collection and Erika's Harry Potter anyway.

We went at my cousin's home to spend the night afterward and had a good dinner of sinigang na bangus.  I was really stuffed and  I can't still breath up to now. heheheh....

0 comments: