ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I am a self-confessed movie addict. Every year, I always look forward to watching this prestigious Academy Award popularly known as the Oscars on television. I love to see my favorite actors and actress walking on the red carpet posing before the photographers. The glitz and the glamour of Hollywood never fail to amaze me. Unfortunately, it is Monday and I have to go to work. I missed the telecast over a local channel. I would love to see how Avatar, my personal favorite movie this year fare with the other movies. I was hoping that it will win the Best Picture Award. However, while watching the evening news I learned that The Hurt Locker bested Avatar in the Best Picture category. I was wrong and it saddened me. I have two reasons to frown. First is that I missed the Oscars and Avatar did not win. They would show it again on Star Movies this Wednesday but I don’t know if I would still watch it. I was already dismayed with Avatar not bagging the best picture. Life’s like that, it is not what we want that always wins.

To continue the Oscar fever, I think I will just watch The Dead Poets Society later. This is all for today my friends. And oh, it reminds me, I have to watch The Hurt Locker when it is already available on DVD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's interessting but actually i have a hard time seeing it... I'm wondering what others have to say....