ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Yes, it’s Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao by unanimous decision. I am happy though a little disappointed as I was expecting for a knock out. Well anyway, this is something for the Filipinos to celebrate as Pacman was able to defend one of his seven titles. Once again, he proved to the world that he is really the boxer of the decade. Before the fight there was this silly text message that was circulating around that Pacman will lose but boo to you who spread it, our man won the fight.

My long wait was not wasted as I got what I wanted. I woke up very early because I was waiting for this much talked about fight. I was very excited since last night. So what will be next for Manny Pacquiao? I wish it would be Floyd Mayweather, Jr. minus all the lousy stuff he did before. It will be a good fight indeed. If it will happen, I am crossing my fingers; this is going to be the fight of the year in the boxing world.

As for Arnel Pineda’s singing of Lupang Hinirang, it is ok but it was very slow. It should be sung in its original tempo. Well anyway, at least he did not forget the lyrics like what happened to one of our singers before. That incident was quite humiliating.

Congratulations Pacman! Thanks for making the Filipinos happy once again. We are so proud of you.

0 comments: