ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
What a superb Easter gift I receive today. It is far better that finding that Easter egg that you have been trying to find for hours. I was jumping in happiness as my page rank is now 3! Yay! I never expected it. I had no idea about my page rank as it is already two days that I am trying to establish a stable internet connection. Smart’s signal is a little weaker at my parent’s home. 

So I just patiently waited for Sunday to come so I can go back here in Cotabato City and do my blogging again. As soon as I arrived, I opened my laptop right away and did not waste any time to get connected. I missed being online. I can’t imagine my life without the internet. I began with checking my e-mails then proceeded on visiting my blog. My eyes caught the sight of my PR widget and to my surprise, from being 2 it is now 3! I am so happy I wanted to holler inside my room but then I caught myself and decided against it. I texted Ate An instead and imparted to her the good news that I received.

Do you think the excitement stop there? Nope, because when I checked my other blog its PR is also 3! I was shocked as this blog is only a month old. How could it have that PR instantly? Whatever the explanation is I am no longer interested to know about it. All I care about for now is the intoxicating bliss that I am feeling at the moment.

For this feat, I want to thank God first and foremost for this blessing. Ate An who served as my mentor and introduced me to the world of blogging. Thank you Ate. I also want to thank all the bloggers I meet in bloglandia and became my friends. I owe these all to you guys.




0 comments: