ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

I woke up late today like I used to on any ordinary weekend  but this day is, to a certain extent very special in my life.  It is my blog’s first birthday.  It’s like it was only a week ago that I am struggling to set this blog up; looking up for a new template and putting my chatbox.  I can’t believe that I have been blogging for a year now.  I remember the first time when Ate An introduced me to the world of blogging.  She served as my mentor.  If not for her, I will not be enjoying my blogger’s life.

This blog started from scratch. At present, it has 31 followers, 247 posts, and a page rank of 3.  Not much accomplishments but I am happy with what this blog has achieved after 365 days.  I want to express my gratitude to all the nice people out there who care to read, drop by and leave their comments in Sunday Blues.  Thank you very much.  
As part of expressing my appreciation, I am featuring here a list of bloggers that are worth checking out. 

Ate an, my mentor and friend

Yamtorrecampo, my first ever friend I met in bloglandia.

Ate Amina, my new found friend and kababayan

Nothing Profound, his posts are amazing, see for yourself.

Kumagcow, I just find this guy funny. he he he….

Jona, a friend I found in bloglandia too and invited me to join her meme with Love Wednesday.

For those who are curious to know, here is my first ever blog post. 

Once again guys, thank you, gracias, merci, grazie, danke, salamat or in my own dialect madamo gid nga salamat!

 

5 comments:

Yami said...

Hi Len. Happy anniversary to your blog. Ang bilis noh parang kelan lang. Magkasunod lang pala tayo. Ako last month pa, pero di pa ako gumawa ng post, siguro sa birthday ko na lang (this month). :)

Congrats din sa PR3 mo. keep on writing good stuff. Kahit di ako dumadalaw dito. Updated ako sa mga post mo through my Google reader. :)

Special mention pala ako. I'm glad to be your friend here. Sana magkaron din ng chance na magkita tayo in the future. :)

Good like sa mga writing gigs natin. more opps, more moolah. hehe

Happy anniversary ulit. God Bless!

nothingprofound said...

Elena-congratulations on reaching this milestone in your blogging career! A year is a long time in the blogging world. And I'm flattered that you chose to mention me on this, your special day. Thanks so much. And now I'm going to check out all the other blogs on your list. Have a wonderful day!

A.M.I.N.A said...

Happy Blogversary!Special mention man jud ta oi, maulaw man pod ta ani...I'm happy that I've found a kababayan here in Blogland...Hope to meet you in person, pagmakauli ko this June...INSHALLAH.

Jona said...

don't say those are not much of accomplishments coz blogging success comes from small victories :D Congratulations and keep it up Len!

rjs mama said...

happy blogversary!!!

you are invited to a BLOG PARTY

just click follow, grab the badge and wait for the party to start.

more backlinks, more traffic :)

i hope you can host a party next week, email me at rjb2001@gmail.com

join us also in facebook

rj's mama