ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
No matter how I tried to close my eyes, I can't go to sleep.  I don't know what happened to me again.  I did not have a carbonated drink today.  I only had water and cranberry juice.  Oh God, if you are listening help me.  I need to wake up early tomorrow.  One more court session for the week and I really need to survive it.  I don't want to be sleepy while at work.  If only I have the power to do anything, I would drag the days to make it go faster and make it April 9 already so I can rest and have all the sleep that I want since it's  national holiday here in the Philippines.  It's Bataan Day or better known as Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valour).

 Got no choice left, I got senti with Vivaldi's Four Seasons Spring.  I don't know what is with this music why I love it so much (well, aside from Beethoven and Mozart).  I know a lot of you will raise your eyebrows but what can I do, my affinity for this kind of music dates back from the time immemorial.  I feel like I was born during their time. And I just reincarnated under a new physical body and country. hehehe

Sleep is quite elusive tonight, so I might as well rant here until sleep would remember me.  Oh Hypnos where are you when I needed you most?  Just don't bring your twin with you ok?  I am not yet ready to sleep forever. lol

2 comments:

A.M.I.N.A said...

AW, we're the same.Im also waiting for April 9.Holiday pod na diri.Musta ka na?

A.M.I.N.A said...

AW, we're the same.Im also waiting for April 9.Holiday pod na diri.Musta ka na?