ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
This afternoon, my sister and I went to Notre Dame University to have my transcript of records evaluated. This is to determine if I qualify to be admitted as a law student. Today marks my journey towards achieving one of my major goals in life. I am glad that I have already put everything to a start. I have been thinking about it since last year and by now have taken my first step. I hope everything will be fine. I am glad that I passed the first level. The next thing I will be worrying about is my entrance examination which will be on May 8, 2010 at 7:30 in the morning. I hope and pray that I would pass the said examination. I know the path I am going to take is not rosy from now on. There is no turning back anymore. I really have to do my best no matter what. After all this is not only for me but for my family as well. This has been my long time dream. And now that I am being given the chance to make it come true, I will not waste it.

I was smiling when I came out of the guidance office. My sister was even teasing me that before the year ends, I would find myself in need of an eyewear since I have to read piles of books when classes start this June. I guess I have to get ready for it. Wish me luck my dear friend for this new endeavor I am going to undertake.


0 comments: