ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

It rained hard since this afternoon.  My plan of having dinner with some friends did not materialized.  With nothing else left to do, I browsed some blogs that my cousin suggested to me.  I read again one particular blog that is very interesting and very much informative.  It never fails to amaze me everytime I read it.  It is owned by a popular blogger Ark Hilario.  Actually this is in this blog where I learned about the free pdf download of the Guerilla Blogger.  It is about strategies and tactics on how to make cash online. 

By the way, I am going to Davao City tomorrow to spend time with my cousin.  The last time I was there was in November of 2009.  We are going to watch some good movies as our bonding time.  I have to be early tomorrow but I am still awake until now because I am chatting with my classmate in high school who is in Hong Kong right now.  We are doing a little of catching up about our lives.  It has been I think six years that we did not see each other.  I am very thankful with technology.  It enabled me to establish communication with people that I have not seen for a long time and also helped me made new acquaintances.

I am a little sleepy now.  I think I have to go to sleep.  Good night guys. 

0 comments: