ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I feel so tired tonight. I know I have some readings to do but for some reason I am not sure about, I find myself lazily lying on my bed and closing my eyes. This is what I want to do but my mind is screaming that I have to study at this very moment. Well, that is the right thing to do but how can I read when I just can’t absorb what I am reading. I remember my college days that sometimes out of desperation I would think how easy it would be if I don’t have to study everything and I would just put the book inside my head (literally) and voila, I already know everything written in it. Anyway, that is just a preposterous wish of mine. However in real world, learning is not as easy as that. I have read somewhere that there is no shortcut to learning. You have to strive harder if you really want to learn.

0 comments: