ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
With the pantry empty last Sunday, I went shopping for groceries with my sister yesterday. I was planning to just have veggies. I was avoiding the meat section so as not to be tempted with the so-called red meat. However, no matter how hard I tried to avoid it, my feet brought me there. I saw my all-time favorite, pork chops. My mouth watered thinking of a brown freshly fried pork chop on my plate. Oh so yummy! (my apologies for those people who do not eat pork) I really want to have it. In short, I bought ¼ kilo of the same.

At the beginning of the year, I vowed to eat healthy this year. I don’t know what happened that after six months I almost forget one of my New Year’s resolutions and return to my old habit again. Sometimes I would justify what I am doing as “well it only happens once a month.” Hehehe
When I was in college, my mother would always let me have it everytime I am home for the weekend. But for now, I don’t think I would still go on with it. I realized that I am not getting younger anymore and I have to watch everything I eat or else I would be endangering myself with heart problems, hypertension, kidney trouble, diabetes and a lot more. I can’t think of myself having these horrific diseases. Oh my God not me please……

Ok, ok I will eat healthy next time. However Mcdonald’s is just a 5 minute walk away from where I am. As I am writing this, the yellow arches are beckoning, tempting me…..

0 comments: