ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435


Thanks God, exam week is finally over.  I spent the past weekend just relaxing and sleeping.  And as usual, I still have to read my books.  It was not completely what I dreamed of spending my weekend but I got no choice.  As my professor always said, there is no vacation when you study law.  It is hard but this is what life has brought to me so I might as well grin and bear it.  

If it is only up to me, I would like to spend my time relaxing in a very nice place like norfolk broads and I would relax until I get bored and ready to work again.  Sounds like a life of a lazy person, right?  Hey, I do not want you to think I am lazy.  When I cannot escape the burden of life, I would resort to my imagination by letting my mind wander to a place where I can be at peace and can think clearly.  This is just some sort of relaxation for me; to detach myself from the stress of life and a lot of frustrating things.  
Right now, I really want to feel good.  Bad thing is I catch a virus again and now I am suffering from cough and runny nose.  Oh God, I really hate it.  I was so worried when I wake up this morning because I felt some pain inside my throat.  I thought it was tonsillitis.  I dreaded this thing to happen.  I was grateful because after I drank warm water the pain had gone.  Maybe the crazy weather has got something to do with all of these.  Right now, I am taking vitamins to make my immune system strong.  This is a bad time for me to get sick and I do not want it to interfere with my job and studies. 

0 comments: