ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I woke up this morning missing my mother a lot and I have been thinking all about her until now.  I don’t know why.  She visited us the other day and cooked my favorite sautéed mushroom dish.  And now I am missing her again.  If I am not working, I want to spend every moment with her and just talk to her or lie next to her.  Since I work away from home, I rarely go home to my parents now.  I can only go home when there is a long holiday.

I am a grown up; but sometimes, I can’t help feeling like a child when she is around.  Everytime I get sick, I would feel better if she is with me.  I love her so much and I will do anything just to see her happy.  My mother won the softest part of my heart.  I don’t know why but I am crying while I am writing this one.   I want to run in her arms and cry and once again feel that I am a kid, tell her how much I am hurting.  For I will know I will find comfort in her embrace.  Mothers are the best friend any son and daughter could ever have. 

I hope Nanay will visit us again this week because I missed her terribly.  I want to lie next to her again and just listen to her voice as she talks about anything that happened at home. 

0 comments: