ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Yesterday at 12 noon the website of the President of the Republic of the Philippines was launched.   When I heard about it on the radio, I thought of checking it out, however I got so tied up with work that I forget about it.  It was only this evening that I was able to see it.  I like the look of the website featuring famous slogans of His Excellency, information about his cabinet, section where the youth can say what they want to him and another section for the citizens’ concerns.  This is a good initiative of the government in reaching out to its people.  There were feedbacks that this is somewhat elitist because only those who have computers and internet connection can access to it.  Well anyway, no matter what the government does, critics will always have something to say about it so this is just normal. 

As for my part, I am happy for this new development because for the first time in my life, I will be able to interact with the President.  I can say what are my concerns being a citizen of this country.  Isn’t it great to be able to do that?  I have not done this during the time of President Joseph Estrada and Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.   
Are you ready to visit P. Noy’s site? Just click here.

0 comments: