ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
It’s Monday again!  Oh how I hate Mondays.  The weekend flies so fast.  Waking up late and having breakfast late; slowly sipping a cup of coffee without a care about time while watching a movie, now that is a perfect weekend for me.  I have not yet savored it to the fullest.  I miss long holidays.  I woke up still sleepy but I have nothing to do but get up and go to work.  It is my source of living.  Sleeping can wait until next weekend.
We’ve been very busy since last week because of the exclusion cases lodged in our court.  I am lucky because we do not have classes last week because our professors had their retreat.  My plan of going home last Saturday was thwarted.  I am kind of frustrated but it happens, and there is nothing I can do about it.  I did my laundry instead and spend my time reading books.  
I still have a lot of things to do but I take it slowly.  I do not want to put myself in too much pressure as it can make me sick.  This has been my experience so far.  I feel like my resistance weakens when I am in too much pressure.  Sometimes I feel envious of people who do nothing but relax and read under the sun.  If only I am rich I won’t have to do all these hehehe…  I am not complaining though.  It is just sort of wish I have that I know will never ever happen.  I think I have to stop thinking about it and get on with reality. 

0 comments: