ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

Our class had a seminar on Persons and Values this morning.  I was very early and I waited for almost thirty minutes before I saw my professor, Atty. Lizada approaching.   I was so nervous as I did not see even one of my classmates but was relieved when I saw our class president Hajar coming.  I wondered where the rest of my classmates are.  I called my friend Dimple but she was still on the way to school.  At around 8:30 a.m. one by one they started coming in to my relief.  I thought it would just me and Hajar who would be attending the seminar.  It was from Rohina that I learned that they were thinking the seminar is at 8:30 and not 8 a.m.
Well, anyway we had fun.  We group ourselves into three and started our discussion on values.  We spent half day listening to our professor talking about nothing but values.  I felt hungry so I look for food inside my bag.  While I was searching my bag, I found out that I brought my camera so we also had fun taking pictures everytime our professor and lecturer at the same time go out of the room and then behave ourselves when he comes back.  It was so much fun.  I never felt like this in months of studying. Heheh  I want to thank all my classmates.



I will try to post our pictures here tomorrow as my internet connection is very slow tonight.  I do not know what is the problem again.   Good night for now guys.

0 comments: