ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I can’t sleep eventhough I want to. Sleepiness is evading me again. I have been trying to court it two hours ago with no success. I feel a little dizzy like I am going to have flu. I hope not as I am going to General Santos City tomorrow to buy my books for the second semester. Or maybe I just can’t sleep because I feel excited to see Gensan again after a year. The last time I was there was to attend Lola Estring’s birthday. She is my father’s aunt. I will also see my Ate Euni who was my mentor during my early Citi Hardware days. That was exactly five years ago.

It was October 2005 when I was transferred to Citi Hardware Gensan after a short stint in Citi Hardware Bajada. This is for me to learn everything I have to learn in the store operations. All I have of Gensan is happy memories I shared with the people that I met and became my friends. This is where I feel I am home next to my very own place. This is the place where I can go anywhere without any fear that somebody might hurt me. I together with my two other friends would go to the market after work and I would enjoy the fruits that was so cheap that I want to buy and take them all home. The only thing I don’t like about this place is the dust and the heat. It feels like desert sometimes. But I forgot all that when I think that this place is the hometown of People’s Champ Manny Pacquiao and their abundant tuna industry.

1 comments:

bariles said...

Am sure GenSan misses you too!

Can't wait to read about your homecoming.

Please share it with us.

Ayo ayo and happy blogging!