ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
I woke up early to do my laundry.  I have to do it or I will forget to do it again.  It may be a normal Sunday for everyone but not for Filipinos.  Excitement is in the air as today Manny Pacquiao will fight with Mexican Antonio Margarito.    People in the house are being glued to the television as early as eight in the morning.  As I have observed, the vehicles passing in our street is starting to dwindle.  There is a free viewing of the Pacquiao-Margarito fight inside the Shariff Kabungsuan Complex.  Maybe half of the populace of Cotabato City is there.   I can’t wait to see who will win.

Lagao gym in General Santos City will be rocking as usual again.  I can imagine Mommy Dionisia on her knees again fervently praying for her son to win.  Everytime Pacquiao fights, the world stops for the Filipinos around the world.  There has never been a boxer who has this effect on us.  I hope he will win this fight again and bring honor to his country once again.

Finally, I am done washing my clothes.  It’s time to eat breakfast and watch the fight on television.  Take a break guys from whatever you are doing.  Let us witness again how our very own Pacman will bring Margarito on his knees.  Go Congressman!

0 comments: