ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
My office mates and I have been thinking to go somewhere else for a weekend break. The other day, we talked about it and have come up to a decision to go to Lake Agco in Kidapawan City. It is a mountain resort located at the foot of Mt. Apo. It is gaining popularity as a tourist destination in my province after it has been developed. This place is famous for its hot springs. I am from North Cotabato but I have not been to Lake Agco since it was developed. I think this is high time for me to go.

Also one of the place that we wished and decided to go to is Gumasa in Glan, Sarangani Province. It is attracting tourist and gaining popularity not only because it is the province of famous boxer Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao but also because of its world-class white sand beaches and rich fishing grounds. Everytime I see Pacman on tv being interviewed before going on scuba diving, it kindles my desire to go, see and explore Glan.
This summer, these places that I am fantasizing to go will be realized. My office mates and I decided to spend weekends in these two places I mentioned. It was Calay who set up the budget of our travel. Good news is, it is quite affordable. I can't wait for summer to come. Lake Agco and Gumasa are two great places to spend cheap weekend breaks. You should try it sometimes.





0 comments: