ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
During the 80s, our concept of a job is going to work everyday punching a time card to a bundy clock so that at the end of the week or after 15 days, we could be signing on the payroll and get our precious hard earned money.  However, due to the fast development of technology, people can now have a job without leaving their respective homes.  Nowadays, you can have a job while staying at home.  I am talking of online jobs.  This is great change is very beneficial to everyone especially to those moms who cannot leave their home because they have to take care of her kids.  Having an online job is easy; as long as you have a computer and internet connection, you can look for a job on the net.

One of the jobs that are emerging in popularity is online tutorial.  Before when you hire a tutor, you have to personally see each other face to face to discuss the subject but nowadays, there are companies that are already offer online tutoring.  It does not need to hire a tutor and be with you physically to discuss your subject.  All the student need is to have an internet connection to get to his or her tutor who is available round the clock.  For me it is a very convenient type of learning.  

For parents who are busy and have no time to spend teaching their kids, they can opt for online tutoring.  We do not want to see our child being left behind by their brilliant classmates, right?  Why not try the services of Tutor Vista?  They are offering Algebra 2 Help, Statistics Help, Calculus Help, Geometry Help and Math Homework Help.  They also offer tutorial on Algebra (whew!) subjects .  I admit I never really liked Math ever since the day I learn how to count.  Number never appeals to me.  The x’s and y’s always scare the hell out of me.  It is as alien as the inscription on Rosetta Stone.  It is too much for my small brain to absorb.  It is really my weakness.  If only there is this online tutorial in my time, I would have excelled in my Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 subjects.

0 comments: