ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
Well here I am again folks.  Taking some time to relax after battling with grueling weeks of drafting and making the layout of my boss’ decision, finally I was able to come out with a decent and presentable format.  I was done printing five sets only to discover that something is wrong on the first and second page.  After a few touches, it was fixed but it turned out I ran out of ink for the printer.  I have to wait again until this afternoon.  I feel so good today.  I woke up and went to work early.  It’s Monday and we have a flag ceremony and it is something I do not want to miss.  It is the time that I have to affirm my being a Filipino and a law-abiding citizen of my country.

I still have to study my lessons.  Midterm exams will start on Thursday.  I think this is going to be a good week.  I started everything right and I hope nothing will happen to ruin my good mood.  I miss my lunch date.  She is not here anymore.  She went back to their station in Upi.  Lheng is also not here.  I am having lunch all by myself.  Poor me.  If it’s up for me, I want her to be here.  I enjoyed our conversation everytime we had lunch together.  Well, anyway enough drama.  Nothing is permanent in this world as the old cliché goes; so I have to make the best of my situation and not grump about it.  I can’t make things the way I want it to be.  I don’t have the power to do that.  

Ok guys back to eating.  Baked Spaghetti, anyone?

3 comments:

clavel said...

you have a very busy life...goodluck!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

goodluck in everything :)

sales training techniques said...

I'm so bored nowadays. I simply came back from vacation and every one, my friends have simply gone on there!!! I'm home alone as my folks also are on vacation and I'm not in work 'till thursday thus I don't understand what to try to to with myself!! theres nothing on tv. I am simply surfing the web to create time fly by.