ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435
     It's been three weeks that I didn't experience weekends, wow! Everyday feels like weekdays. I am always on the go. And well today is really a manic Monday! I woke up very early for my scheduled reading time, no time should be wasted for a working student like me. I was tired to the bones but I have no choice but to leave my bed.

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday.

     This song of The Bangles is what running through my mind while I was on my way to work. A bad omen because when I arrived at the office, a pile of other people's work was on my table waiting for my attention. Whew! As usual, I have to do it since I don't have a choice. If not for my boss, I would let their papers rot to hell so they would learn to do their job. I do not know where they put their sense of responsibility. Even as simple as drafting an order, they can't do it on their own. I want to help but it is a different thing when I am left on my own to do a job that is not supposed to be mine! By golly, when are they going to change their attitude? Yes, I learn something from doing it but this is too much.

      Okay since I don't have a choice, I have to do it (again). Meanwhile, my articles and dealfun.com reviews would have to take a backseat to give way to a “little charity”. I just hope I will gain something from sacrificing for these dumb, lazy and irresponsible people!And oh, I hate Mondays!

0 comments: