ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435 ss_blog_claim=4c833f8ed6013350a63df30f8b86e435

Like any yuppies (that’s for young urban professionals) I dream of having my own home.  It is something which I consider as my own kingdom.  Nothing beats having a home of your own where you can do whatever you want. 

And for anyone who like me, is also planning to buy a house, there are a lot of things to consider.  One of my top most priorities, well aside from electricity is the plumbing system of the house.  It must be borne in mind that water is very important; so it is a must that you use good if not the best plumbing supplies.

These days, there are a lot of hardware stores that offer plumbing supplies.  It is important to choose the best brand of plumbing supplies or you will end up in frustration by replacing them every other day.  If you do not have time to go to the hardware, there is an online store where you can shop  for your metal pipe fittings and other plumbing needs even as small as brass pipe nipples.  It is called PexUniverse.com.  They are selling a wide variety of brands of plumbing supplies such as Amtrol, Honeywell, Wright Valves, Senphus and a lot more.  I can vouch for their quality since I used to work for a hardware store that sells the brands that I mentioned above. 

Why shop in PexUniverse.com?  First, they have a wide variety of brands you can choose from.  Second, it is convenient since all you have to do is go to their website to place your order.  Third, there is no need to worry about the delivery of your orders because you will not pay a single cent for it if your order is over $250.  They will deliver it free of shipping.  All you have to do is click and wait for it to be delivered at your doorstep. Neat, right?  

0 comments: